DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Perform all assigned routines to ensure line performance.
- Perform all assigned work scheduled by their Maintenance Supervisor.
- Identify and report any risks to the plant that imperil Safety, Health, Environmental, Quality, Production and Reliability to the best of their knowledge.
- Any other assignments given by Management as seen fit. Performs all types of work necessary to maintain machinery and equipment, buildings, and all other plant facilities.
- Uses all maintenance hand tools and power equipment to inspect, lubricate, repair ,fabricate ,assemble, or install any type of equipment or building component.
- May instruct maintenance trainees in the performance of their maintenance duties and will instruct them in he practical and theoretical aspects of their training.
- Returns tools and materials to their proper location and keeps working area clean at all times.
- Assists and supports in maintenance flexibility training in other units.
- Transports and works in proximity of hazardous waste including ESP on Line #1 and 2 and regenerator sulfates. Participates in periodic training.